- Organization: MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION
- Responsible: Choenyi Tamang
- Adress: Kathmandú (Nepal)
- Registration: Inscrita en el “Ministry ofIndustry, Commerce and Supplies”.
- Registration number: 208334/075/076
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: https://www.mendofamily.org
MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION asks you to read this document carefully as it is important for you as a user to know these terms before continuing to browse.
LEGAL NOTICE REGARDING THE USE OF THE MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION WEB
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this web portal, understanding by this all the pages and their contents, property of MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION, which are accessed through the mendofamily.org domain. The use of the web portal attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The user agrees to read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use our web portal, as this and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION.
The user knows and accepts that: all the websites, including the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, order and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, designs, logos, audiovisual material and graphics, are protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party, and other property rights and laws of Spain.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION.
You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
External links- The MENDO FAMILY websites provide links to other websites and to contents owned by third parties. In no case will MENDO FAMILY assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of Exclusion- MENDO FAMILY reserves the right to withdraw the services offered without prior notice, and also reserves the right, at its own request or that of a third party, to withdraw access to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Right of modification- MENDO FAMILY reserves the right to make, without previous notice, the modifications that it considers opportune in its portal, being able to change, to suppress or to add so much the contents and services that are lent through the same one as the form in which these appear presented/displayed or located in its portal. The owner may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
Intellectual Property Claim- To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS:
The user is informed, and accepts, that the access to the present website does not suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION. The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that could cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website https://www.mendofamily.org.
The user commits not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION or of third parties; or that could damage, disable or overload the portals that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
The User must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the portal.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, MENDO FAMILY cannot guarantee the inexistence of malware or other elements which could produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in his/her electronic documents and files contained therein, although all necessary means and appropriate security measures are taken to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For all that described in the previous paragraph, MENDO FAMILY does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may occur due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of operation of the website.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed by links or search engines on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
On our websites you can allow comments to enrich the content and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the topics of this website, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general to the author or other members will not be accepted.
These comments will be deleted by the web administrators.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers and that violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
Comments created solely for promotional purposes for a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will also be rejected.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames.
Comments that attempt to force a debate or a position by another user will not be considered either.
The own contents, programming and design of the website www.mendofamily.org is fully protected by copyright. Any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the mentioned protected elements is expressly forbidden, unless MENDO FAMILY FOUNDATION gives its express consent.